Sunday, January 18, 2009

December

~ Well the Month started out with a trip to Virgina my cousin Dani is having a baby boy at the end of January and i flew up there for her baby shower. While i was up there Dayton got his first diaper rash :(. We had a great time and Dayton and I saw my great grandmother and we took a 5 generation pic. It was super fun to see all my family.


*grandmother, great grandmother, me and Dayton - my dad is missing though


* also a pic of my beautiful pregnant cousin and me

~ later that month......... Christmas Eve was spent with the Durens, Eric's Brothers family and Sisters family. Dayton had such a good time opening up the gifts and Eric and I received some great gifts too.


* Dayton with one of his toys

* every cristmas the kids get together and take pics with the presents and this year there is one more addition


~ Also during the christmas break the Williams Family decided to take some Family Pic's. I think they turned out way cute. Check them out

* All the Families



* The grandparent with the grandkids


* US


4 comments:

Krystal Trapnell said...

Fun Amyee! You guys look great and Dayton is so big! Tell Briana I said hi and that she looks great, too! Miss you guys!

Lindsay said...

These pic are so cute! I just love that little Dayton! He's such a doll! CUTE family pictures!

Jenilee Sizemore said...

I love all the new family pics. They are adorable and you all look great.Glad you got to spend time with your family. :)

Lindsay said...

The pictures are SO adorable! I love 'em!