Friday, May 29, 2009

Here comes the BRIDE!!!!



A few weeks ago Dayton and I flew up to Virginia because my cousin Danielle was getting married and I couldn't miss it. It was a short trip but we had a lot of fun. This was Dayton's second plane ride and he did great I was very surprised. After landing in VA we were greeted by my Grandmama and my birth dad Mike (who I haven't seen in 2 years). I was a great little reunion but we had to rush to the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.
The wedding was the next day and it was beautiful. Danielle was such gorgeous bride and i cried like a baby. LOL The wedding brought back such great memories for me. I LOVE to think back to my wonderful day. Eric is my best friend and such a wonderful Husband and Father that I truly do not know what i would do without him. I hope that Danielle and Chris have wonderful marriage.

"It doesn't matter where you go in life, or what you do, or how much you have, it's who you have beside you".

ME and DANI


Dayton LOVES to dance so he was right at home on the dance floor


Bride and Groom with the Bridesmaids

Dayton, Me, Mike, Grandmama, Mamaw
Between the wedding and the reception we went over to the nursing home to see my mamaw. It was a great opportunity to get our 5 generation picture.

No comments: