Sunday, October 25, 2009

TRUNK OR TREAT

I enjoy Halloween because i love the oh so cute costumes that people come up with and thanks to a good friend of mine we had one of the cute costumes. After about 3 days of working them they were done and ready to be shown off at our Church Fall Festival. This year Dayton dressed up as Nascar Driver Jimmie Johnson and his good friend Jakob dressed up as a Formula 1 Driver.
I am glad that he isnt old enough to tell me what he wants to be!!!!


GO GO!!!!


Jimmie Johnson and Eric "THE BIGGEST FAN"



and there they go..........


TRUNK OR TREAT!!!!!

5 comments:

Angie said...

What an awesome costume! I love it. He is such an adorable little driver!

Lindsay said...

I LOVE the costume! He's just SO CUTE! Give his cheeks a big kiss for me!

Jessica Law said...

How absolutely adorable AMYEE! I love what you did here. You are always so clever. Miss you hun.

Jenilee Sizemore said...

Cute Amyee! Make your pictures BIGGER next time!

Noel said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Nice work you creative little momma!