Tuesday, June 17, 2008

SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER

I’m so glad summer is finally here. We have a lot to look forward to with the beach house in July but we have also been really busy too. My little man had an appt last week were he received a shot :( (Very sad) but they did let me know Dayton is doing great and he is 14 lbs and 12 oz. Well so far this summer we have been having a fun time hanging out at Mimi’s pool, Dayton loves the water!!!! The last time we were there we celebrated Ty-Ty's (Tyler) second birthday. We also went to KeyStone Heights to Brianna and Steve’s lake house rental for the day and had a blast. Unfortunately we didn't take pictures of us on the Jet Ski or Eric Wakeboarding but here are some others......
TY-TY and his early presents
Daddy and Me
yep that would be Eric being CRAZY on the diving board!!!
my little Sumo Wrestler
Dayton and cousin Maddy

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cute pictures! We need to do visiting teaching! I'll call you!

Noel said...

Tyson LOVED the water. I am sure little Day-Day does too. Summer is a great time for the kids! Stay cool in JULY... Sad I won't be here.