Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Video

For the past few days Dayton has been in talking mode. It's so fun waiting and wondering what he will do next. I just had to get the camera out and get a cute video of him right before we left to go shopping. I think that he is going to be a shopper just like his mommy.
So i know that he is my son but he is just the cutest baby i have ever seen!!! LOL he has gotten so chunky his little bird legs are now big rolls and those cheeks i could eat them up. I just am so happy he is ours he keeps us entertained even when he is sleeping!!!!! He is really just yelling in this video but its so cute!!!

here is a picture too..

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

CUTE!!! I love those chubby little cheeks as well! He's a doll!

Noelly said...

That is too cute. He looks like such a BIG BOY in his carseat. Stop him from growing, would you!

Jenilee Sizemore said...

Hey gorgeous girl! I love the video. He is ridiculously adorable! Loved the screaming....