Thursday, August 7, 2008

My Rolly Polly and the EYE

Since my last post a lot of things have been going on. I hope i can sum up everything in my next few posts.
Well My little Doodle Bug is rolling all over the place. I think its funny because he hated being on his stomach so he would just roll to his back...... now he's all over the place. You leave him for a second and he is across the room!!! LOL

(he had been on his back for 2 seconds and 2 min later he did a full circle around the room)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HIS UGLY EYE INFECTION
Well about a month ago Dayton's blocked tear duck (which he has had since he was born) managed to get a bit worse. One Saturday morning we woke up to an adorably cute one eyed boy. Luckily up until now Dayton hasn't had any infections or sickness so of course being the new parents that we are......Eric checks out the computer and i hit the books and in the end we took him up to Solantic oh and FYI they don't take babies less than 6 months, but since we were there the doctor allowed it THANK GOODNESS!!!!! In the end we walk out of there with a $40.00 dollar bill and a prescription for some eye drops.
Try not to laugh

He was such a Trooper

1 comment:

Mariah said...

Oh my goodness, he is sooooo cute. I love his chubby little legs!! Poor little guy, he is still very cute though, one-eyed and all!!