Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dani is having a BABY....... EXCITING!!!!!

I went ahead and changed the title so everyone doesnt think its me..... LOL
I was very excited this past week to have me cousin in town from Virginia for a few days. She is such a sweet and wonderful young woman and i love her to death! Danielle is 17 weeks pregnant and due in January and i just can't wait. Being a mother for me is so wonderful i feel like it has changed my life in more ways than one. Dayton has brought such great joy to Eric and I that there's not even words to explain. It flys by in a blink of and eye. I just hope the Dani will enjoy each and every experience she gets with the new bundle of joy. I LOVE YOU SWEETIE!!!!!

Boy or Girl???? - finds out September 3rd

2 comments:

Jenilee Sizemore said...

I saw the blog title on my page and thought you were pregnant again! LOL! So, how are you doing? I heard your starting a home cleaning service. That's cool. Lady in Pink, Inc or something like that right? Anyway, what else is new?

Noel said...

I almost thought that little Kaylee (I hope that is right) was on the way when I read that post. Dayton is too darn cute. Hope things are good for you guys! miss you!