Friday, September 5, 2008

6 months and Growing..................

I have been busy for the past couple of days and haven't been able to post about Dayton's 6th month appointment. He is growing like a weed and keeps me on my feet all the time. Can't wait until he starts walking!!!!! Like i always say he is such a blessing and i am so thankful that i am able to spend my whole day with him so i don't miss a beat. He is the best thing that has every happened to me (besides Eric).
Weight - 18 lbs 9oz (70%) Height - 27.25th inches (75%) Head 44 1/2cm (65%). The two nurses came in and double timed him with two shots at the same time, it was just oh so sad. I can't stand needles at all and i couldn't imagine a little baby getting a shot :(. Other than that Dayton is doing great and they all think he is adorable!!!! LOL
The day he was born


6 months later

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness, he looks like the gerber baby! He is SO CUTE! And his hair has grown so much! You and Eric make pretty babies!

Rebecca said...

Look at those CHEEKS! He is so adorable!

Jenilee Sizemore said...

Six months already! My how time flies. Amyee, he is such a cutie pie. He definately looks like his daddy but I see a lot of you in his smile. :D

Nonna said...

What a darling little guy he is !

Nonna said...

BTW, I love your new background !

Deanna Quinton Larson said...

Aymee, I had no idea you had a baby. How behind the times am I? Congrats! What a cutie!

april said...

Look at that cute little chubs! He is so kissable! I can't believe it's been 6 months already. Hopefully we'll see eachother around again soon. Maybe Wal-Mart again? Meet me there!

Noel said...

WOW! He has gotten so BIG! That picture was so shocking to me, b/c I haven't seen him in 4 months--and I forget how quickly they change. What a cutie.