Tuesday, April 8, 2008

6 weeks

Today my little doodle bug is 6 weeks old. I can't believe that time just goes by so fast!!!

Dayton's next appt. isn't until April 28th so i will have a update on his weight and height then, but he is growing like a little weed. As for me i cant wait for my appt., which is tomorrow so the doctor can give me the ok to work-out and i can get back to normal (my body). LOL
Well its about 11:45pm and he has finally fallen asleep...... For some reason it's so hard to get him down at night. With Eric teaching seminary early in the morning we try to get to bed at a decent hour but Dayton likes to be wide awake (of course). When i do get him to bed he sleeps through the night............... most of the time!!!
My bed is calling, time to get some much needed rest!!!!

2 comments:

Paula said...

I'm happy to see someone else using "doodle bug". I call Ashlyn that and it drives Danny crazy. But, that doesn't stop me from doing it anyways. Dayton is so cute. I'm excited for you that he is allready sleeping for a good stretch at night. Hopefully that is a good sign for you.

Lindsay said...

I can't belive he is already six weeks old! The time has flown by! He's such a doll! Keep the pictures coming!