Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I guess since i haven't written a blog in a while i should get on it.................

Dayton is 5 weeks old today and he is growing like a weed! I never realized that time could go by so fast, it took forever for him to get here and now time just flys by. But being a mother is one of the best thing that's happened to me next to meeting and marrying my wonderful husband. Eric and I started a new chapter in our lives on March 4, 2006 and on February 26, 2008 again we flip the pages. Dayton has brought such joy to our lives in the 5 weeks he has been here just sitting back and remembering my pregnancy finding out for the first time we were having a boy to feeling him kick, roll and get the hiccups, now we see everything. ITS PRETTY AMAZING.




We had to be sure it was real






The belly begins to grow









and grow


Now we have out precious baby boy!!!!!!
Here is a cute short video of him smiling

3 comments:

Mariah said...

You are making me cry. We are going to miss you guys so much. I've been trying to avoid the thought of leaving you guys. We will definitly come visit though.

Lindsay said...

So CUTE! Dayton looks just like Eric now! He's growing and changing so fast! He will probably look just like you next week!

Patti said...

He is absolutely adorable! I can't believe he is 5 weeks already!