Wednesday, April 23, 2008

~FAREWELL~

Well there are a few friends that will be leaving in the near future due to either a job loss or school is over so they can start their wonderful careers out west.
WE ARE GOING TO MISS YOU GUYS BUNCHES!!!!
Mari ah: I cant believe you are leaving on Friday. You have been such a good friend and I have enjoyed hanging out with you and Travis. I am glad that the two (now three) of you moved here to Jacksonville, i would of hoped y'all could stay longer but you have to go where the jobs are. I pray that everything will work out with Travis finding a new job. We hope you have a safe trip!
Krystal & Noel: I bet you and Noel are so so happy to finally say WE ARE FINISHED just a couple of months left and school will be over!!! I'm glad that the both of you were able to become part of our ward family even if it is for a short 2 years. Krystal I'm going to miss you and your oh so cute kids if i ever need a good laugh i can always read a story about Alley or Damon and it will totally make me crack up. I had fun hanging out with you and you totally keep the party alive. Noel, Smokey Bones won't be the same without y'all. I had a great time getting to know you, i just love how you don't keep anything back and Greg gets on to you. Its just priceless!!! Your little man will truly missed. Its been a blast watching him grow and see what i get to look forward to in the future.
I hope that we can all keep in touch with each other.

1 comment:

Krystal Trapnell said...

We're not ready to go yet. We have loved it here. I'm so glad you decided not to wait to have a baby, so we could see that pretty smile before we left!

We'll miss you!