Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I DID IT!!!!

So today i finally got up the guts to tell my boss i'm not coming back. It's been lingering on my mind for awhile now, should i go back or stay home. We found out that daycare is about $185 a week which is ridiculous and if i worked i would only make about $300 extra besides the time i wont be spending with my precious boy.
I feel that if it is at all possible to stay at home with our newborn you should. Just think if you have a full time job you get up and get you and your baby ready for the day, drop him off and you get to work at about 8:30 you finally leave work about 5 and pick him up get home make dinner sit for about an hour and go to bed. There is just no "family" time at all, and for me being a new mom i have realized your baby needs as much attention as you can give them. I also won't be beneficial at work because i will be thinking of my doodle bug all day with tears in my eyes!! All i hope is that they understand the reason why. FAMILY COMES BEFORE ANYTHING even work!!!!!
~How can you not want to spend all day with this cutie pie
(5:00 am)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yah Amyee! I'm so glad you get to stay home with little Dayton! That picture of him is so cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

The lovely child